SolidWorks Motion Study Tutorial
Mohamed Hakeem Mohamed Nizar
Mechanical Engineering Student
South Dakota School of Mines & Technology
This tutorial is for you to understand the basics of SolidWorks Motion Analysis and use it to simulate and get the results for problems.
SolidWorks Motion Analysis allows you to study two major types of problems relating to the motion of solid bodies.
1. Kinematics: Study of the motion of a rigid body without considering the forces that result in the motion of the body.
2. Dynamics: Study of the motion of a rigid body as a result of the applied external forces on the body.
SolidWorks Motion Analysis allows you to answer the following questions:
1. Will the assembled components of your design move as you intended?
2. Will the assembled components of your design collide when it’s in motion?
4. What are the magnitudes of the forces between two parts in contact with one another?
5. What is the path of the solid body?
6. What is the velocity, acceleration, angle, or reaction force at an instant?
In order to do motion analysis you need to add motion analysis plugin to your assembly file.
كلمة سر فك الضغط : books-world.net
The Unzip Password : books-world.net
يجب عليك التسجيل في الموقع لكي تتمكن من التحميل
تسجيل | تسجيل الدخول