Fundamentals of Machining Orthogonal Cutting
Machining is the process of removing unwanted material from a work piece in the form of chips. If
the work piece is metal, the process is often called metal cutting or metal removal.
The process of metal cutting is complex because it has such a wide
variety inputs which are listed in figure. These variables are:
1. The machine tool selected to perform the process.
2. The cutting tool selected [geometry & material].
3. The properties and parameters of the work piece.
4. The cutting parameters selected [speed, feed & depth of cut]
5. The work piece holding devices or fixtures or jigs.
كلمة سر فك الضغط : books-world.net
The Unzip Password : books-world.net